We're an affiliate.
We hope you love the products/services we recommend on Just Van Life! So you know, there is the possibility we will collect a commission should you make a purchase via any of our links. This will in no way affect the purchase price. Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it!
The most important part of any home is its kitchen. Whether you are in a mansion or a camper van, the kitchen is where you’re cooking homely foods, sharing morning coffees, and cleaning up after the night before.
But let’s be real, there is a major difference between a brick building and a camper van and that is space! You cannot hide your messy cooking in a tiny home, no matter where you are in it.
You can be sitting in bed, with a full view of your kitchen, seeing all the dishes you couldn’t be bothered to clean up earlier.
There is no space for you to spread out all your cooking equipment. Camper vans are meant to be compact, but with no walls to hide you away, this means everything will be on show.
Your kitchen will be small, so you have to start thinking about ways to save space, otherwise, your camper van will turn into a hoarder’s garage before long.
One of the best space saving camper van classics is a sink and stove combo. Not only are they designed to have the two most important kitchen appliances close together, but most also come with a lid to cover them up.
Meaning your kitchen will look clean and tidy when you’re not using it, and if you need an extra countertop, you can have a safe lid to put over your stove which can be used for more counter space.
To help you find the best Sink and Stove Combination for your sprinter camper van, we have created a list for you to browse through. The most important features to look out for are the price, the lid, the aesthetic, and its size. Let’s start cooking!
Best Sprinter Camper van Sink/Stove Combination
The first sink and stove combination is the GR-600L. Having a Sprinter camper van means your space will be small and you need to use it wisely. The GR-600L is our smallest combo, measuring at 520 mm in length, which is 20.47 inches.
This is because the GR-600L has only one stove and it is small. TFCFL, the brand that made this combo, has opted to give you more sink room than stove room, so if you’re someone who wants to keep the kitchen space compact and doesn’t need two big stoves, then this is a great pick for you.
Another great thing about this comb is its glass lid. The compact feeling continues as this lid, when folded down, allows you to have more space to chop, serve and look clean. And it’s asymmetrical look will give your camper van a sense of style inside the functional worktop.
It shouldn’t be surprising that the smaller the combo is, the cheaper its price, and the GR-600L is the cheapest sink and stove combination worktop on our list!
- Cheapest combo on our list
- Glass lid for protection, clear space, and extra space
- Smallest length size on our list
- Asymmetrical stylish design
- Big Sink
- One Stove
- Small Stove
- 【Three-dimensional air intake structure】 Multi-directional air supplementation, effective combustion, and even heat at the bottom of the pot; mixed air intake system, constant pressure direct injection, better oxygen replenishment; multi-dimensional air nozzle, air premixing, reducing combustion exhaust gas;
- 【Multi-level fire adjustment, free firepower】Knob control, different ingredients correspond to different heat, easy to control the key to delicious.
- 【Exquisite tempered glass panel, matching different decoration】Simple atmosphere, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, easy to clean and arrange.
- 【Multi-protection technology is safe and reliable】The easy-to-use stove should be a safe stove, reliable protection, worry-free use.
- 【Stainless steel drip tray】Handling and cleaning is more convenient.
If the GR-600L sounded good, but that tiny stove has you doubting its worth, then check out the GR-903. Created by Loyalheartdy, we have two of their combos on our list, and this one is the cheapest and smallest of the two.
Unlike the GR-600L, the GR-903 has an even space for sink and stove, meaning the sink size is smaller but the stove is bigger than the GR-600L.
All this rejigging hasn’t made the overall size too large, as the length of the GR-903 is 536mm or 21.10 inches making it only 16 mm longer than the GR-600L.
So if you want your combo to be small to match your Sprinter camper van’s size, the GR-903 won’t demand too much space from you.
This combo has a glass lid as well, making a safe worktop to put over your stove. But remember that you still need to turn your hob off first before using it.
Because the overall size of the GR-903 is 16 mm longer than the GR-600L, this means your glass lid is longer too, meaning you have more workspace available to you, once the lid is down.
This all sounds great, but now we have to come to the GR-903’s negatives. The shape of the comb is simply a box, and if you’re happy with something so simple and unassuming then this isn’t a bad thing at all.
But with space being so small, you might want every feature to look special and feel homely. If that’s the case then this model might be a little bland for your taste.
The real negative comes with the price tag. This isn’t the most expensive sink and stove combination on our list, but you wouldn’t expect the difference between GR-903 and GR-600L to be so big!
With only 16mm between them, and GR-903’s having a bigger stove, the price jumps by a significant amount!
- Small Size
- Big Stove
- Average Sink Size
- Glass Lid
- Basic Style
- One Stove
- 【Three-dimensional air intake structure】Multi-directional air supplementation, effective combustion, and even heat at the bottom of the pot; mixed air intake system, constant pressure direct injection, better oxygen replenishment; multi-dimensional air nozzle, air premixing, reducing combustion exhaust gas
- 【Multi-level fire adjustment, free firepower】Knob control, different ingredients correspond to different heat, easy to control the key to delicious
- 【Safe and reliable】Multi-protection technology is safe and reliable. The easy-to-use stove should be a safe stove, reliable protection, worry-free use
- 【More convenient】Integrated heat-resistant safety glass lid and detatchable pan supports for easy cleaning. Glass lid makes useful extra workspace when not in use and folded down. Ideal for caravan, motorhome, boat, RV, horsebox etc
- 【Professional customer services】We want to ensure you are absolutely happy with your purchase!If any issues with our product please feel free to contact us and we will get this resolved as soon as possible.Our warehouses are located in CA and NJ, can be delivered in the short time
If your camper van isn’t small, the two previous stink and stove combinations might be unnecessarily tiny for you. In that case, have a look at the GR-588. This combo is 600mm or
23.62 inches long, making it the middle of the pack in our list of combos. This extra size means that you can have an extra stove on your counter!
This combination comes with two average sized stoves which are perfect for cooking up more than a tin of soup.
This way you can cook properly in your Sprinter camper van, and host for your friends and family on those precious days out.
Having a dual burner must mean that the price has jumped up again right? Wrong! This stink and stove combination is actually the second cheapest combo on our list, next to GR-600L!
The only real downside to this combo is its look. The outside has the same boxy and boring aesthetic as the GR-903. That being said, the inside has a smooth cornered sink and a delicate and smooth looking draining board, so it has more style than the basic GR-903.
- Average Sized
- Two Stoves
- Glass Lid
- Only Combo with a little draining section, on our list
- Basic Style
- Three-dimensional air intake structure Multi-directional air supplementation, effective combustion, and even heat at the bottom of the pot; mixed air intake system, constant pressure direct injection, better oxygen replenishment; multi-dimensional air nozzle, air premixing, reducing combustion exhaust gas;
- Multi-level fire adjustment, free firepower Knob control, different ingredients correspond to different heat, easy to control the key to delicious.
- Exquisite tempered glass panel, matching different decoration. Simple atmosphere, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, easy to clean and arrange.
- Multi-protection technology is safe and reliable, The easy-to-use stove should be a safe stove, reliable protection, worry-free use.
- Stainless steel drip tray, Handling and cleaning is more convenient. Fixed pot rack while moving, Safer and more convenient. Integrated heat-resistant safety glass lid and detatchable pan supports for easy cleaning. This stove can only use LPG gas (Liquefied Petroleum Gas)
If all this praise towards a smaller sink and stove combination kitchen isn’t what you are looking for, then you might be after something that feels more like a home away from home.
The GR-215 is a beautiful combo, designed with style and space in mind. So far, when we have been talking about space, we’ve meant being compact.
Our aim was to find combos that were made for your small spaced camper van, but some Sprinter camper vans aren’t this small, and if you have space you might as well use it.
The GR-215 is made for caravans with space, and so their sink and stove combination kitchen has allowed the appliances to have more room. As our second longest combo, the GR-215 measures at 730mm or 28 inches.
This adds to their beauty as you don’t feel cramped. In fact, the space and the black tempered glass countertop style gives this combo an air of luxury.
The problem with this beautiful design is that it has ignored any need for additional spacing. The GR-215 is the only sink and stove combination countertop without a glass lid, on our list.
This massive kitchen station cannot be converted back to a worktop, meaning that the space used up cannot be gained back. But if you’re looking at a combo this big, maybe space isn’t an issue for you.
And with this luxurious aesthetic, you shouldn’t be surprised by the price tag. The GR-215 is the most expensive combo on our list and you can feel that in its craftsmanship.
- Big Size
- Beautiful Design
- Two Stoves
- Feels like a normal, home kitchen
- No Glass Lid, so no additional workspace
- Boat Caravan Camper 2 Buner LPG Gas Stove Hob and Sink Combo With Tempered Glass 730*430*150mm GR-215
Maybe you have the size available for a bigger stove and sink, but you don’t want something as fancy as the GR-215.
If you’re happy with the classic style of a combo, and your focus is more on its features than its beauty, then have a look at the second Loyalheartdy sink and stove combo on our list, the Loyalheartdy 19.
As the largest combo on our list, the Loyalheartdy 19 comes to a whopping 775mm long, or 30.51 inches if you prefer.
This model has a large sink, two stoves, and a glass lid. Essentially it is the GR-903 in large. Allowing you to have the functionality of two stoves and a large sink, but allowing you to regain that work surface, opening your camper van up to more counter space!
The only real negative to the Loyalheartdy 19 is its look. It doesn’t have the asymmetrical design of the GR-600L, nor does it have a basic-but-pleasing look of the GR-588 and it is no way near the luxurious splendor of the GR-215, but in reality that’s not what you’re here for.
You want a sink and stove to fit in your camper van, and if that camper van has the space for a larger combo, then this is the perfect set for you! Any space taken up by the large design can be taken back by the glass lid. So the real question is, how big is the actual camper van?
- Big Size
- Two Stoves
- Glass Lid
- Reasonably Priced
- Basic Design
- ☀USA STOCK! FREE SHIPPING!
- ☀Gas stoves Stainless steel drip tray Handling and cleaning is more convenient Fixed pot rack while moving Safer and more convenient Multi-protection technology is safe and reliable The easy-to-use stove should be a safe stove, reliable protection, worry-free use.
- ☀Gas stoves Exquisite tempered glass panel, matching different decoration Simple atmosphere, high temperature resistance , easy to clean and arrange.Multi-level fire adjustment, free firepower Knob control, different ingredients correspond to different heat, easy to control the key to delicious.
- ☀Gas stoves 360 degree folding hot and cold water faucet , the faucet can be rotated in both directions.Glass lid makes useful extra workspace when not in use and folded down. Ideal for caravan, motorhome, boat, RV, horsebox etc.
- ☀WARRANTY: 100% Money Back Guarantee for worry-free purchasing. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, LOYALHEARTDY19 will spare no effort to help you.
Pretty much all sinks are made out of stainless steel as this is an easy to clean and easy to maintain material. The real questions you should have around sinks are their size.
Normally a sink’s only function is to wash your hands and to watch your dishes. This might make you think that you can get away with a small sink, but if you go too small then you’ll end up creating a mess.
Think about how the tap will splash against your dishes, or the dreaded tap onto spoon scenario. If your sink is too small, you’ll need to clean up all the water you will have splashed onto the floor. You should balance the size of your sink with the size of your dishes.
You might be wondering if having a big or small stove really makes any difference.
This all depends on what you are cooking. If your camper van trips contain meals of soup, beans, or anything you might cook in a saucepan, then you will be safe with a small burner.
But if you like to cook something that requires a larger pan, like a stir fry or chicken tenders, then a bigger stove is needed so the heat is distributed across the pan evenly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Sprinter camper van?
A Sprinter van was originally a type of commercial van created by Mercedes-Benz which had become popular. Due to its popularity, the name “Sprinter” has become a synonym for “Cargo Van”.
This phenomenon is called “Proprietary Eponym”.
A Sprinter camper van is a cargo van that has been converted into a traveling living space. Because they are made from or converted from a cargo van, they tend to be small and compact.
Am I allowed to live in a camper van permanently?
This all depends on where you are, but most places don’t have a specific law about living in a van. Instead, the problem comes with where you are planning on staying for the night.
Most areas won’t allow you to park up all night in a parking lot or turnout, instead, you want to look for places that accept freedom camping.
What is the difference between a camper van and a Motorhome?
Generally speaking, the difference between camper vans and Motorhome is size. A Motorhome is built from or onto a large vehicle like a bus or a truck, whereas a camper van is built onto a van, making them smaller in comparison.
Both camper vans and Motorhomes are made as traveling homes.
Do camper vans have toilets?
Most American camper vans do not have toilets, nor do they have showers. This is because American camper vans are made or converted from actual vans and so do not have the space needed.
Motorhomes, on the other hand, do often have both toilets and showers, as they are made from bigger vehicles and have much more space in comparison.
What is Freedom Camping?
Freedom camping, also known as wild camping, is when you can park up somewhere for free and camp. This is normally in the wild or low populated areas.
The problem with freedom camping is knowing when it is legal and illegal. Many places are protected from this type of camping, due to littering, overpopulating, pollution, and other factors.
If you want to go on a freedom camping adventure, make sure to check the area you’re planning on visiting before you go.
As this type of camping is becoming more popular, most places will inform you about their stance on freedom camping.
What does Boondocking Mean?
Boondocking is off-the-grid camping. It is essentially another name for free camping or wild camping. It aims for a quieter and more nature-based adventure for camping.
The difference between boondocking and freedom camping is that boondocking goes that extra mile to be away from the electronic world we live in.
When you boondock, you disconnect from sewers, electricity, even picnic tables. The idea being that you have nothing man-made around you, all you have is nature and its beauty.
Why are camper vans so expensive?
Camper vans are vans and homes mixed together. Camper vans have the normal gears and machinery that a car or van will have, along with the appliances and furniture that a home will have.
If buying a camper van seems too expensive, you can convert a van yourself. Van conversions are becoming more popular as tiny homes and local vacations are on the rise.
This way you can pick cheaper appliances for your camper van, like a two in one stove and sink combination worktop, and also make sure that everything fits your style.
So there you have it, our 5 best Sprinter camper van sink and stove combination set!
Having read this, you should know what kind of size you can fit in your camper van, and then which details matter the most to you. Do you care how many stoves you have? Do you see the appliance as a beauty spot and so feel it needs to look good? Do you need more room and therefore need a glass lid?
All these questions should be answered as you are drawn to the combo which feels right to you. These 5 are all fantastic and will work wonderfully in your Sprinter camper van. Hopefully, we have helped you figure out what is best for you.