Discover How To Use The Power of Authority Marketing To Make You Money While You Adventure!
No Experience, Existing Product Or Technical Skills Are Required
DO YOU BELIEVE ADVENTURES ARE WORTH CHASING?
We're an affiliate.
We hope you love the products/services we recommend on Just Van Life! So you know, there is the possibility we will collect a commission should you make a purchase via any of our links. This will in no way affect the purchase price. Thank you for your support, we really appreciate it!
Camping is one of the great luxuries of the modern era. Not only do you have the ability to travel anywhere in the country, but you can have all the conveniences of your home inside the smaller space of a camper van. However, what about if your sprinter van does not have decent cooking capacity?
This is where having a two-burner gas stove comes in handy. If you get one of these bad boys, then long gone are the days of you having to wheel out your propane or gas tank separately. This can often be a real hassle, requiring you to do some serious heavy lifting soon after waking up.
Having a mounted two burner is both convenient and super easy to use. If you get the right material, then you’ll also have no issue with cleaning it either. A lot of these cookers are made from cast iron or glass, which makes them very easy to wipe down afterward.
So where can you find the best two burner gas cookers? What features should they have to make your cooking time that much easier?
What is the most durable material for these cookers to be made from? How easy should they be to install? How much should you have to pay for a decent two-burner cooker?
Well, if you want the answers to these questions and a whole lot more, then we would suggest that you keep reading. We have compiled a list of some of the best burners that you can currently get on the market.
Not only that, but we’ve written a buyer’s guide, so you’ll know what to look for when next shopping for your splinter van.
Best Two Burners Gas Stoves For Sprinter Conversion Vans
This first two-burner stove is very heavy duty, made from cast iron and tempered glass, you can be sure that it will be able to withstand the high temperatures that it generates.
This means that it will also last a lot longer, creating a product that has great longevity – introducing the Gasland Chef GH30BF 2 Burner Gas Stove.
These burners can reach a maximum height of 5,000 and 9,500 BTU respectively. The first burner is more of an all-purpose device, whereas the higher burner acts as more of a wok stove.
This has electric ignition power, so you can be sure that you’ll have everything that you need to rustle up a hot meal quickly and safely.
When it comes to these burners, safety is a big concern. But these two rings are sealed, so you won’t have to worry about any heat spreading to the wooden elements of your conversion van kitchen.
These are also very easy to clean, removing the hardened food that will build up over time and ultimately prolong the functionality of your burner.
- This gas burner really gives you plenty of heat across both hobs, which makes it ideal for cooking larger meals in a pot for you and your family.
- This device is very easy to clean, with a grill to collect droppings of food and a wipeable surface that will help you to chisel off hardened bits of food.
- This is very easy to install too. It is a compact unit that will not take up that much room on your burner.
- This cooker comes with a built-in shutdown system that will activate if it starts to overheat. This is a very important safety function.
- Some users have reported that this device is quite tricky to install if you know nothing about electrical wiring.
- 🎁【2 Powerful Cooking Burners】This dropin 12-inch gas cooker features 2 high efficiency sealed burners. The 2 burners include a 5,000BTU semi-rapid burners and a 9,500BTU wok burner(triple ring burner). These multiple powerful burners can meet your different cooking requirements.
- 🎁【2 Convertible Gas Supply + Electric Ignition Design】This dual fuel gas hob is designed for natural gas and liquid propane. The initial setting is for natural gas and there is a conversion kit for propane. The automatic electric pulse ignition uses a 120V AC power.(Come with 55.1'' cord plug) 2 different gas supply options and the electric ignition will bring more convenience to your life.
- 🎁【Thermocouple Protection + ETL Certification】This 12 inches NG/LPG gas stove-top is ETL certified for US and Canada use including a CSA certified gas pressure regulator. The thermocouple flame-out failure divice system(FFD) will shutoff the gas automatically if a flame is not detected to ensure your safety in an emergency.
- 🎁【Black Tempered Glass Finish】The 2-burner built in gas stovetop is made of high quality black tempered glass with a heavy cast iron pan support grates, 2 melt-proof bakelite knobs and black burner covers. It is very easy to clean after cooking. The built-in size is 10.7'' x 18.9''(270mm x 480mm) while the whole product size is 11.6'' x 20.4'' x 3.9''(294mm x 518mm x 100mm). It is perfect to match different styles kitchen.
This next two burner is a very sleek-looking unit, with plenty of easy-to-use functions and knobs that you can control your eating output to within a few degrees. This is made from solid cast iron which is very easy to clean off pesky food stains – introducing the 12-inch Gas Stove.
This dual fuel hob is made to run on propane and liquid gas, coming with a handy electrical ignition switch that will be very easy to get going. This also has a few built-in safety features such as automatic shutdown and temperature controls.
You can also be sure that this will have everything that you need for a quick and efficient grilling experience.
This comes with a tempered glass surface, which is brilliant for both heat control and cleaning. With a glass surface, you’ll be able to simply wipe off any excess stains once you have turned your hob down.
This will overall improve the functionality of your hob over time. It also has a quick cooling system, so you can start cleaning it much faster.
- The tempered glass surface is specially designed to reduce the amount of heat that spreads to the other areas of your kitchen. It is also great to clean.
- This can house two medium-size pots or a small frying pan and a larger wok. There is plenty of space to cook and you won’t find yourself clanging pots and spilling trying to make room.
- This has an electric ignition switch that is very important for getting your heat to activate quickly. It will warm up and cool down incredibly quickly too.
- These stoves are very energy efficient, so you won’t have to worry about sapping all the energy from your van battery as you make breakfast in the morning.
- The price – this is one of the more expensive hobs on this list. If you are on a budget, then this one might not be that appealing to you.
- HBHOB- is professional household cooktops manufacturer with rich development experiences. The stoves and hobs are energy conservation, efficient, stable property. The main burner take Aluminum dispatcher and it will be long-life. The surface of gas burner is delicacy and decent.
- EFFORTLESS CLEANING- Built to last Tempered Glass Surface cooktop surface, corrosion resistance and easy to clean. Enjoy minimal cleanup with sealed burners to prevent food from falling into them. Modern and stylish finishes designed to perform as well as it looks, It is perfect for RVs, apartments, outdoor use ,etc.
- ELECTRIC IGNITION DESIGN-This dual fuel gas hob is designed for natural gas and liquid propane. The initial setting is for natural gas and there is a conversion kit for propane. The automatic electric pulse ignition uses a 110V AC power. 2 different gas supply options and the electric ignition will bring more convenience to your life.
- TEMPERED GLASS SURFACE- with heavy cast iron pot stand. Electric ignition(110V AC input.) Flame failure device thermal couple & flame out failure detection. Auto shut off gas supply.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Product Dimensions: 12.2 inch L x 20inch W x 4.7 inch H, Cutout Dimensions: 10.8 Inch L x 18.7 Inch W – 2 Burners– LPG / NG Convertible -2 burner cooktop.
This next burner has aluminum as its main component, which makes it both very durable, very conductive and very easy to clean after you’ve finished cooking.
It has a very capacious cooking area, allowing you to rustle up some serious food in two large pots or two medium-sized pans – introducing the 12-inch portable Stainless Steel Built-In gas Hob.
The mixture of stainless steel and aluminum is very important for heat transfer and cleaning.
This also has a glass-tempered surface that will be amazing for heat retention and thermal protection. It comes with an auto-ignite switch, which makes switching this thing on and off very easy to do.
This has high corrosion resistance, meaning that you can crank up the heat to the highest setting regularly and still not notice any wear and tear, even after months of use. This is also very easy to clean, with a surface that you can simply brush very easy to get rid of crumbs and burnt food.
- This has plenty of automatic safety features, which will definitely come in handy if you have any children running around your camper van.
- This is very resistant to corrosion, so you won’t have to worry about it having reduced functionality even after 6 months of use.
- This has plenty of cast-iron materials that improve its functionality – whether it is cast iron, tempered glass, or aluminum. You can expect this cooker to last you for many years.
- The price – this comes at a very reasonable price, perfect if you are a family who has spent all their money on the van and doesn’t want to fork out too much more on the gas stove.
- Some customers have claimed that this stove has a tendency to overheat and takes a little longer than average to cool down.
- ★【Effortless Cleaning】 Built to last Stainless Steel cooktop surface is Constructed with 201 SS Grade surface, corrosion resistance and easy to clean. Enjoy minimal cleanup with sealed burners to prevent food from falling into them. Modern and stylish finishes designed to perform as well as it looks, It is perfect for RVs, apartments, outdoor use ,etc.
- ★【2 Powerful Cooking Burners】This 12-inch gas cooktop features 2 high efficiency sealed burners. The 2 burners include a 5,000BTU semi-rapid burners and a 8,500BTU rapid burner. These multiple powerful burners can meet your different cooking requirements.
- ★【2 Convertible Gas Supply and Electric Ignition Design】This dual fuel gas hob is designed for natural gas and liquid propane. The initial setting is for natural gas and there is a conversion kit for propane. The automatic electric pulse ignition uses a 110V AC power. 2 different gas supply options and the electric ignition will bring more convenience to your life.
- ★【Thermocouple Protection】The thermocouple flame-out failure divice system(FFD) will shutoff the gas automatically if a flame is not detected to ensure your safety in an emergency.NOTE:Please keep the knob switch pressed for two seconds to turn on the thermocouple flame-out failure divice system (FFD) after ignition. If you release the knob directly after ignition, the gas stove will automatically extinguish the flame because the FFD is not turned on.
- ★【2-Year Quality Warranty】We provide the 24-month warranty for the gas cooktop, replace a new set directly once it has any quality problems.If you encounter any product after-sales problems, you can contact AUODGDNT support team at any time，Professional team is always on line
This next gas stove is made from the most durable material for gas heaters, which is cast iron. This is amazing when it comes to grilling large amounts of food very quickly.
A lot of larger camper van and RV owners have recommended this one for its efficiency and high temperatures – introducing the K&H 2 Burner 12 Inch Built-In LPG/Propane Gas Class Cast iron cooktop.
If you are interested in rustling up some food for a large family, then this is definitely the item for you. Not only is it easy to install, but you’ll be able to have it up and running in no time.
It has an easy two-dial heating system that will allow you total control over your heating levels. This will be very important if you are trying to follow a specific recipe.
You can use this one with natural gas or propane, which makes it a very versatile cooking stove. Not only does it operate very well, but it looks awesome too. With a sleek black surface, this will certainly fit in aesthetically with most wood or PVC-style cooktops. This will certainly have your RV guests talking.
- The materials used in the construction of this stove are second-to-none, with a cast iron body, you can crank this up to full heat and hot suffer from any impeded functionality or heat transfer to your counter.
- These have sealed hobs, so you won’t have to worry about spreading any heat to other areas of your kitchen.
- This has two separate hobs that you can use for frying pans and pots. This makes it very diverse and will allow you to cook up lots of different foods very quickly.
- This has a one-year warranty, which will give you that peace of mind that you can always change it if you find that it is not suitable for your needs.
- The price – this is another very expensive stove, although if you want the best in cooking efficiency and durability, then we would certainly recommend this unit.
- ✔️LPG/PROPANE GAS✔️ 8mm black tempered glass Cooktop with option to convert into Natural gas and 110V AC pulse Ignition with standard 110V plug.
- ✔️2 POWERFUL BURNERS✔️ with heavy cast iron pan support grates included Triple Flame Wok burner (K&H Wok Support Ring is separately available).
- ✔️NORTH AMERICAN NORM✔️ ETL / UL safety certified and German designed / developed K&H cooktop from Kitchen and Home one international company with headquarters In Germany and Florida, USA.
- ✔️PLANET FRIENDLY✔️ Friendly natural packaging in honeycomb paper.
- ✔️ONE YEAR WARRANTY✔️ In case of malfunction, please email us over AMAZON to initiate a warranty claim. We will either repair or replace it with a new unit at our discretion. Shipping cost will be covered by us.
Our final stove probably offers you the most cooking space on this list, with hobs that are spaced out enough to accommodate two full-sized frying pans. With two simple dials to operate the heat, this is a hob that simply anyone can use.
It is also very safe, with automatic killswitch functions that kick in if your hob is overheating – introducing Gas Camping Stove 2 Burners.
This has amazing design features such as the three-dimensional ventilation system which will circulate underneath your stove, which will ultimately aid combustion and reduce the amount of energy that you’ll have to use.
It also has an amazing oxygen replenishment system, which is again very important for flame levels.
This hob gives you maximum control of your heat output, with a flame adjustor that you can use to intensify or decrease the level of heat on your hob. This also is made from amazing materials, including aluminum, stainless steel and cast iron. Mixing these three elements together, you have an amazing stove system.
- This has a very capacious cooking area, which will allow you to cook with larger pots and pans, which in turn will allow you to cook with more ingredients.
- This has a heating system that is amazing, with air ventilation underneath that will aid combustion and allow you to really roast your constituent ingredients.
- This will also stop any heat from escaping from your hob areas to your surrounding environment. This safety element will be especially important to anyone who has smaller children running around their conversion van.
- This comes made from amazing materials that will both aid combustion and heat transfer but will not cause leakage to the other areas of your kitchen.
- The price – this is another very expensive unit that should only be bought by people who have the cash and know they’ll be doing a lot of cooking in their van.
- 【HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS】Boat Caravan RV Camper Burner Gas Stove, exquisite tempered glass panel, matching different decoration. Simple atmosphere, high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance, easy to clean and arrange. Stainless steel drip tray, handling and cleaning is more convenient. Fixed pot rack while moving, safer and more convenient.
- 【THREE DIMENSIONAL AIR INTAKE】Three-dimensional air intake structure. Multi-directional air supplementation, effective combustion, and even heat at the bottom of the pot; Mixed air intake system, constant pressure direct injection, better oxygen replenishment; Multi-dimensional air nozzle, air premixing, reducing combustion exhaust gas.
- 【MAIN PARAMETERS】2 Burners Gas Stove, Color: Black glass, Number of stoves: 2, Gas type: LPG gas, Design: Cooktop, Control design: Knob control, Air intake structure: Three-dimensional, Panel material: Tempered glass, Tempered glass thickness: 8mm, Product size: 15'' x 12'' x 3'', Package size: 18'' x 15'' x 7'' Shipping weight: 13 lbs, Flame failure device, This stove can only use LPG gas (Liquefied Petroleum Gas).
- 【FREE FIRE ADJUSTMENT】Multi-level fire adjustment, free firepower, knob control, different ingredients correspond to different heat, easy to control the key to delicious. Multi-protection technology is safe and reliable, the easy-to-use stove should be a safe stove, reliable protection, worry-free use.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】RV Gas Burner Stove, flame failure device. Multiple safe and reliable protection technologies such as electronic ignition and flame failure system can ensure that you cook safely and conveniently, allowing you to use it without worry. Great for caravan, motorhome, boat, RV, horsebox etc. This lightweight gas drop-in cooktop stove eliminates concerns of weight and space restrictions.
There are certain must-haves for every hob in your conversion van, whether it be intense heating, good materials or safety features. This will obviously all depend on what you’ll be cooking and who you’ll be having in your van. Cooking with a daily will be a vastly different experience from cooking alone.
Here are a few things that you’ll need to think about when splashing out on your next cooktop stove:
How Durable Is It?
This will all come down to the materials it is made from. If you have any stove that is made from stainless steel, cast iron or aluminum, then you can expect to have a very high functioning cooker. Tempered glass is also amazing for heat transfer and cleaning afterward.
How Easy Is It To Clean?
Cleaning might not be considered that important to some people, but it will often affect the function of your grill if left unchecked over time. Most metals and glass components should be easy to wipe down after cooking.
How Easy Is It To Install And Use?
The installation will be very important, especially if you have no idea about electrical equipment. If you find yourself struggling with the wires of your new stove, then we would suggest hiring a professional electrician to install it for you.
You should always consult the instructions before attempting to install this yourself.
How Safe Is It?
Safety is crucial, especially if you are taking your family on holiday in your conversion van. A lot of these hobs have built-in killswitch features that will turn your hob off automatically if it goes over a certain temperature or if it has been left on for too long.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Is A 2 Burner Best For A Van?
A 2 burner will be the most beneficial for a smaller van simply because it doesn’t take up that much space. Having two hobs quite close to each other will be difficult to negotiate, especially if you are using larger pans.
We would recommend that you measure the size of your cooktop before you buy your stove. This way you can work out exactly how much room that you have to cook on, as well as factoring in how much space you have to do other tasks like chop meat and vegetables and store your pots and pans.
How Much Should You Have To Pay For A 2 Burner?
You can most of the above 2 burners for less than $200, as the cooking setup itself is pretty basic. You can pick up some gas burners that are remote control, although these will cost you a lot more money.
The more that you pay for your 2 burner stove, then the more features that it will have. The materials that it is made from will also affect the price. For example, cast iron will be a lot more expensive than aluminum, simply because it is a lot more durable.
Discover How To Use The Power of Authority Marketing To Make You Money While You Adventure!
No Experience, Existing Product Or Technical Skills Are Required
DO YOU BELIEVE ADVENTURES ARE WORTH CHASING?